Whether strapped or strapless, the Mutant is the solid, easy-to-ride choice for lightwind and underpowered conditions.
Incredibly stable, with its wide shape and low rocker line, this board planes early for unparalleled lightwind performance. Thinned-out rails and low rocker contribute to fast upwind speed and controlled driving off the front foot reinforces its nimble feel. Channels in the tail improve water flow over the fins, enhancing grip and control, making the Mutant very easy to maneuver.
- NEW Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop
- NEW Triple Angled Channels = Increased flow to fins for extra grip & better turning
- Thinned Rails in Tail = Superior grip
- NEW Deep Single Concave Bottom = Speed + drive + early planing
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- NEW Double Bamboo Sandwich Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- Surf Skin Bottom = Real surfboard feel on water + resilient + firm
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Quad fin setup(optional) = Upwind performance + Drive + Grip at speed
- Honeycomb Core Fins = Lightweight + high flex
- Lightweight Finish