MALIKO INFLATABLE 14'0" X25 FUSION CARBON
WHO’S IT FOR?
Serious racers looking to win.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
The stiffest and fastest inflatable boards yet; you’ll go faster than you have ever experienced.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
The first inflatable ever built with double carbon stringers along the top and bottom, it offers unmatched stiffness throughout the entire board and the smoothest bottom of any inflatable on the market.
Maliko inflatables are designed with no compromise—they are made to win races. Their design is inspired from our multiple world title-winning Maliko hard boards. Their nose slices through water and drag is extremely reduced to assure they go as fast as possible. The key element in this board is stiffness. Our new construction allows for a high inflation pressure of up to 21 PSI. This, along with the double carbon stringer (along top & bottom) make the Maliko inflatables the stiffest yet. Furthermore, the construction eliminates the need for added parts or strings, distributing stiffness along the entire board. These four carbon stringers run directly underneath the stance area to minimize any excessive bending or unnecessary rocker caused by rider weight. The result is reduced water resistance and superior speed.
Hydroslick edges reduce wasted energy by creating a clean water release in the tail. This maximizes paddling efficiency, so you move forward faster! Extra handles in the front of the board let you grab the board faster in and out of the water helping you gain those few crucial seconds to cross the finish line ahead of the competition. Malikos are equipped with US fin boxes and come with a race fin, butterfly screw and Phillips head screw (for lower drag) to give you unlimited options to customize your fin design depending on conditions.
Ideal for riders up to 220 lbs/100 kg
STANDARDIZED STIFFNESS RATING: 9.5
For more info about standardized stiffness ratings click HERE
- Double Carbon Stringers = Unmatched stiffness + smooth bottom skin for better water flow
- High Pressure Rated = Superior stiffness
- Fusion Dropstitch = Superior stiffness + lightweight
- Hydroslick Edges = Increases paddling efficiency by reducing wasted energy from surface tension on the tail
- US Fin Box = More fin options + tool-less fin installation
- Added Deck Handles = Easy to get in & out of the water in any situation
- Double Layer Rails = Greater durability + longevity + added stiffness
- Double Density Pads = Easy positioning on the board + great grip while paddling + soft on your body while getting on and off the board
MAX RIDER WT.
220 lbs / 100 kg
View the Board Specifications HERE